In this article you will learn how to screencast the Pico G3 with Miracast. There are Miracast dongles that are compatible with the Pico G3. However, it is important to note that not all Miracast dongles are created the same, and some may work better with the Pico G3 than others.
Important for the Miracast dongle:
Here are a few things to look for when choosing a Miracast dongle for the Pico G3:
Make sure that the dongle supports the H.265 codec. This is the codec that the Pico G3 uses for streaming video.
Look for a dongle that has a good reputation. There are a lot of cheap Miracast dongles on the market, but many of them are poorly made and do not work very well.
Read reviews of different dongles before you buy one. This will help you to find a dongle that is compatible with the Pico G3 and that has a good track record of working reliably.
Miracast dongle that are compatible with the Pico G3
- Anycast M4 Plus Miracast Dongle
- Chromecast Ultra
- Roku Streaming Stick 4K
- Amazon Fire TV Stick 4K
What is needed to screencast the Pico G3 with Miracast:
- Pico G3
- Miracast dongle
- HDMI cable
- Power source
How to connect the Miracast dongle to the Pico G3:
- Connect the Miracast dongle to the HDMI port on your TV.
- Connect the Miracast dongle to a power source.
- Turn on the Pico G3.
- Open the “Settings” on the Pico G3.
- Select “System” on the left side of the menu.
- Now click on “Display” and then “Cast”
- Select the Miracast dongle from the list of available devices.
- The Pico G3 will now connect to the Miracast dongle.
- Once the Pico G3 is connected to the Miracast dongle, you can start streaming content from your Pico G3 to your TV. To do this, simply open the app that contains the content you want to stream and tap on the Cast button.
You now know how to screencast the Pico G3 with Miracast.