In this article you will learn how to screencast the Moziware Cimo. Through the Screencast you will be able to see the headset’s display on a computer screen in real-time.
What is needed:
- Moziware Cimo
- Windows computer
- USB-C cable
Computer system requirements:
- Microsoft Windows 7, 8, 10 or 11
How to screencast the Moziware Cimo
- To screencast the Moziware Cimo you need to open Moziware Connect on your computer. If you have Moziware connect already downloaded, start the software and skip to step 2.
- Visit the Moziware Website to download Moziware Connect.
- Unzip the downloaded zip file.
- Click on it to start Moziware Connect.
- Turn on your headset.
- Connect your headset with your computer using the USB-C cable.
- Now the display of the Moziware Cimo is displayed to your computer in real time.
You will now know how to screencast the Moziware Cimo.