In this article you will learn how to screen record with the Varjo Aero. *Important you must calibrate eye tracking before saving eye tracking data, learn here how to calibrate eye tracking.
What is needed:
- Varjo Aero
- Varjo Base software
- Active network connection
How to screen record with Varjo Aero:
- Open the Varjo Base software on your computer and log in.
- Connect the Varjo Aero device to the computer.
- To start screen recording, press “Record” on the bottom of the headset view.
- To stop screen recording, press “Record” again.
- The screen record is now saved to your computer.
You should now know how to screen record with the Varjo Aero.
only records in 4:3 not 16:9 , is there a way to have the base record landscape mode?
also is there a way to have it record sound in game?
works great , then just upload it to corel video and turn it into 19:6 landscape. But is there a way to add in game sound?