Yes, the Pico G2 4K supports screen recording. Screen recording can be useful, for example if you would like to make an instruction video. In this article you are going to learn how to record your screen with the Pico G2 4K
What is needed:
- Pico G2 4K
How to record your screen:
- Double click on the Pico button (on the side of the headset)
- A menu will pop open in the middle of your screen, in the menu you will see a camera icon, click on the icon.
- When clicking it, the recording will start. It automatically returns to the home screen.
- To turn off go screen recording, double click the Pico button to open the quickmenu. And click on the camera icon.
- The screen recording should now be off. A pop-up window lets you see where the screen recording is saved.
- To view your screen recording click on ‘File manager’ on the home screen.
- Go to Local > Videos.
- Your screen recording should be visible here.
You are now able to screen record on the Pico G2 4K.