In this article the possibility of screen recording with the HP Reverb G2 will be discussed.
What is needed:
- HP Reverb G2
How to screen record:
- Open Windows Mixed Reality Portal
- Press the Windows button on the controller
- Press the video camera button on the screen
- Press the trigger button once more to start recording
- When you are done recording, tap the Windows button again and press the video camera button one more time.
- The video file can now be found in the user’s ‘Pictures’ folder’ → ‘Camera roll’