In this article you will learn how to record the screen of the Vuzix M400/M4000.
What is needed:
- Vuzix M400/M4000
- Wi-Fi (if you don’t have the Screen Camera app yet)
How to record the screen of the Vuzix M400/M4000
- First you have to download the Screen Camera app. (https://www.vuzix.com/appstore/app/screen-camera), if you do not know how to download or install an application on your Vuzix M400/M4000 read our article about it.
- After you have installed the screen camera app on your Vuzix M400/M4000, start the application.
- Click on ‘record screen’ to start recording your screen.
- For a screen shot, you can click on ‘screenshot.’
The screen of your Vuzix M400/M4000 should now be recording.
How to stop the screen recording on your Vuzix M400/M4000
- Open the Screen Camera app.
- Click on ‘End recording’ to stop screen recording.
The screen recording should now be stopped.