In this article we will explain how to replace the Pico G2 4K face padding.
What is needed:
- Pico G2 4K
- (Wet) Wipes
- Pico Padding Double PU
To replace the face padding from the Pico G2 4K follow these steps:
- Carefully pull the face pad away from the headset.
- Now that the face pad should have come off we recommend to clean the inner part of your Pico G2 4K.
- Use a wet wipe to clean the inner part. Make sure you let the inner part dry before replacing the face padding.
- Now that the inner part has been cleaned and is dry again align the new face pad with the headset.
- Gently press along the inner edges of the face pad to attach the small lip around the inside.
- Go all the way around to make sure the face pad is firmly attached to the headset.
Your Pico G2 4K facepad should now be replaced.