In this article, we will explain how to replace the Pico 4 face padding.
What is needed:
- Pico 4 Headset
- (Wet) Wipes
- Pico 4 Padding
To replace the face padding from the Pico 4 follow these steps:
- Looking at the headset lenses gently disconnect the facepad by pulling at the edges of the padding will disconnect the facepad. The headstrap may disconnect however that is not an issue (If it is more comfortable without, you do not need to reconnect it).
- Now that the face pad has came off we recommend cleaning the inner part of your Pico 4 (Enterprise).
- Use a wet wipe to clean the inner part. Make sure you let the inner part dry before replacing the face padding.
- Now that the inner part has been cleaned and is dry again align the new face pad with the headset making sure the headstrap end piece is clipped into it’s slot at the top of the headset (As mentioned earlier if it is more comfortable without, you do not need to do this).
- Gently press along the inner edges of the face pad to attach the small lip around the inside.
- Go all the way around to make sure the face pad is firmly attached to the headset.
Your Pico 4 (Enterprise) face pad should now be replaced.