In this article you will learn how to replace the Meta Quest 3 facial interface. The facial interface in particular is a part that gets dirty after a while and should be replaced if necessary. If the headset is used by more than one person, a silicone facial interface is recommended as it is easier to clean.
What is needed:
- Meta Quest 3 headset
- Facial interface to replace
How to replace the Meta Quest 3 facial interface
- Look at the inside of your headset.
- You will find eye-relief buttons located on the right and the left side next to the lenses.
- Underneath you will see 4 dots, one of which is marked white. The white mark indicates the position of the facial interface.
- If the mark is positioned close to the lenses it means that the distance between the lenses and your face is set to the minimum.
- To take off the facial interface, push on both eye-relief buttons and gently pull the facial interface away from the lenses.
- Once the facial interface is detached the new one can be inserted in the places where the old facial interface was fixed.
The facial interface of the Meta Quest 3 is now replaced.