In this article we will explain how to replace the HP Reverb G2 face padding.
What is needed:
- HP Reverb G2
- Replacement HP Reverb G2 face pad
- Non-alcoholic Wipes
To replace the face padding from the HP Reverb G2 follow these steps:
- Open the headband hold the device firmly in one hand
- With the other hand pull the face pad away from the headset.
- Now that the face pad should have come off we recommend cleaning the inner part of your HP Reverb G2.
- Use a non-alcoholic wipe to clean the inner part. Make sure you let it dry before replacing the face padding.
- Now that the inner part has been cleaned and is dry again align the new face pad with the headset.
- The face padding can be inserted effortlessly due to its magnets.
Your HP Reverb G2 face pad should now be replaced.