In this article you will learn how to remove a device from kiosk mode on ArborXR.
What is needed:
- ArborXR account
- Active Wi-Fi connection
How to remove a device from Kiosk mode on ArborXR:
- Open the Desktop Pairing App on your computer and sign-in with your ArborXR account.
- Click on “Devices” on the left side of the screen.
- Click on the device that you want to remove from kiosk mode.
- Click on “Settings”.
- Click on “Headset Experience”.
- Select “Device Home Environment” or select the “Multi-App Launcher” and select the apps you like to add to the multi-app launcher.
- Click on “Apply Changes”.
- The device is now removed from kiosk mode.
You should now know how to remove a device from kiosk mode on ArborXR.