In this article you will learn how to remove a device from a device group in ArborXR.
What is needed:
- ArborXR account
- Active Wi-Fi connection
How to check the device’s storage space in ArborXR:
- Open the Desktop Pairing App on your computer and sign-in with your ArborXR account.
- Click on the device group where you want to delete a device from under “Devices” on the left side of the screen.
- Select the device you want to remove by checking the box next to the device’s name.
- Click on “Remove from Group” on the right side of the screen.
- Click on “Yes, Remove”.
- The device should now be removed from the device group.
You should now know how to remove a device from a device group in ArborXR.