In this article, recentering the HP Reverb G2 will be explained.
What is needed:
- HP Reverb G2.
- WMR Portal open
How to recenter the HP Reverb G2 (general):
- Open Windows Mixed Reality Portal
- Use your mouse to press the menu button in the top left corner of the Windows Mixed Reality Portal
- Select ‘Setup room boundary’
- Choose if you want a setup for standing or a setup for sitting
For a standing setup:
- Press the left option for a standing setup
- Clear the space within the boundary you want to select
- Center the headset by pointing it towards the monitor
- Whilst pointing the headset towards the monitor, walk the lines of the boundary you want to select.
- After tracing the boundary lines, press ‘Accept’
For a sitting setup:
- Select the right option for a sitting setup
- Point the headset towards your monitor
- You will be sent back to the WMR Portal when centering has finished