Depending on the shape of the head, it can happen that even though the user is wearing the Pico 4 (Enterprise) correctly, light leaks through the side of the headset. This is because Pico has designed the face pad so that people with glasses can also wear the VR headset. However, now there is a smart solution to solve this light leakage! Printables user “LWC” has published a light blocker 3D model that effectively prevents the light from entering the headset.
You simply attach the light blocker to the side temples of the Pico 4 headset and slide it forward as needed until the light is eliminated. The angled shape of the light blocker allows you to easily adjust how much it pushes the soft face pad closer to your head, narrowing the gap.
How do I get a Pico 4 light blocker?
- Download the 3D model (STL file) of the Pico 4 light blocker here.
- Take the 3D model to your local 3D printing shop or order it online. Printed in TPU is recommended but also works in PLA.
How to order a Pico 4 light blocker online?
- Go to treatstock.com.
- Click on Order 3D print or Get instant quote.
- Upload the STL file of the light blocker 3D model.
- Click on Next.
- Make sure the Location is set to your shipping address.
- Select Flexible (TPU/TPE) or as the material.
- Choose a color and the filling.
- On the right side you can see the available 3D printing shops from which you can order.
- Choose the one you want to order from and follow the buying process.