In this article you will find how to do a factory reset on the Skyworth S801.
What is needed:
- Skyworth S801 Headset
How to perform a factory reset on the Skyworth S801
- In the main menu click on the “settings icon” in the bottom right corner.
- You will now see 5 icons in the middle of your view. Click on the “more icon” located on the right of the 5 icons.
- The Android setting menu will be opened. To scroll down press the confirm button and look up until you reach the segment “Personal”.
- In the Personal section click on the “Factory reset button” on the right side.
- In the new screen click on the “Factory Data Reset button” at the top of your view.
- Click on the “RESET button” at the bottom.
- Click on the “ERASE EVERYTHING button”.
Your Skyworth S801 is now reset to the factory settings.