In this article we will explain how to factory reset the Pico G3.
What is needed:
- Pico G3 Headset
- Pico G3 Controller
How to perform a factory reset on the Pico G3:
- While wearing the headset, open the menu by clicking the bottom button on the controller.
- Click on the settings tab displaying the wifi and battery icon.
- navigate to the settings tab at the top right corner.
- Once in the settings navigate to the “General” settings tab and scroll down to “Factory Reset”.
- Click on the “Factory Reset” menu, in the next window you can factory reset your device. A prompt will appear asking if you want to “Reset the device to factory settings” and click “Reset” to confirm.