In this article we will explain how to factory reset the Pico 4 (Enterprise). There are two different methods to perform a factory reset:
- Thorugh the settings
- Recovery mode
What is needed:
- Pico 4 (Enterprise) Headset
- Pico 4 Controllers
Factory reset the Pico 4 (Enterprise) through the settings
- Turn on the headset and put it on.
- Go to home and select the ‘Quick Settings’ icon on the bottom right corner of the dock, then select the ‘Settings’ icon, which is located in the top right corner. The settings will open.
- Go to the ‘General’ section listed on in the left tab.
- Fourth from bottom there will be a button saying ‘Factory Reset’.
- Select ‘Factory Reset’ and then continue to follow the instructions listed on screen.
Factory reset the Pico 4 (Enterprise) through Recovery Mode
- Press and hold the volume up button and the power button for 15 seconds.
- The Android logo will appear with the phrase no command.
- Press the power button and volume up button again for one second and release (if it doesn’t work you have to try again until it does, because sometimes a good synchronization is needed)
- A menu should appear.
- Select Wipe data and factory reset.
Your Pico 4 should now be reset to the factory settings.