In this article you will learn how to pair the Meta Quest 3 to the mobile App.
What is needed:
- Meta Quest 3 headset
- Meta Quest 3 controllers
- Mobile phone with Meta Quest App
- Wi-Fi connection
How to pair the Meta Quest 3 to the mobile App
- Make sure the headset and the mobile phone are connected to the same WiFi connection.
- On your mobile phone open the Meta Quest App.
- Log into the same account as the headset.
- Click on “Menu” located in the bottom right of the display of your phone.
- The menu will be opened. At the top of the display you will find tree rows of brightly colored rounded squares.
- Click on “Devices” located as the second icon form the left in the second row. This icon is gray and has a VR headset symbol in it.
- The headset should automatically connect to the Meta Quest App.
- If it does not automatically connect, put on the headset. In there a window will appear displaying a 5 digit code.
- Enter this 5 digit code into the pop up window on your phone.
Your Meta Quest 3 is now connected to the Meta Questa App.