In this article you will learn how to pair the controllers with the HTC Vive XR Elite.
What is needed:
- HTC Vive XR Elite
- HTC Vive XR Elite controllers
How to pair the controllers with the HTC Vive XR Elite
- Go to the main lobby. To do so press the Vive Button on the right controller and click on Back to Lobby on the bottom right corner.
- In the dock which is located at the bottom of your view, click on Settings.
- On the left side of the Settings window click on Inputs.
- Click on Controllers at the top.
- In the controller settings window you will see the left and right controller displayed.
- Depending on which controller needs to be paired, click on Pair new underneath the specific controller.
- To pair the right controller press B and the Vive button. To pair the left controller press Y and the Menu button.
- After pressing the button combination the headset is searching for the controller.
- If the process was successful it will display Paired underneath the displayed controller in the controller settings window.
You will now know how to pair the controllers with the HTC Vive XR Elite.
[Note: If the controllers do not connect to the headset try to charge them using the charger that is provided inside the box. Make sure you use the Vive Controllers for XR Series.]