In this article you will learn how to pair your controllers with the HP Reverb G2.
What is needed:
- HP Reverb G2
- 2x HP Reverb G2 controllers
Whenever you’re using a new controller you have to connect it again with your headset and PC/laptop. To do that you should follow the steps below.
To pair a controller with your system’s Bluetooth
- Check the batteries of the controllers.
- Turn on the controller by holding down the Windows button on the controller.
- Press the small button near the end of the controller (near your wrist strap).
- When the lights begin flashing half on, half off, it’s in pairing mode.
- Select ‘Bluetooth’ on your PC or laptop to connect a new controller.
- When the controllers vibrate it means that they’re connected.
- Put the battery cover back.