In this article, pairing SteamVR controllers with the Varjo Aero will be explained.
What is needed:
- Varjo Aero
- Steam (with SteamVR installed)
- SteamVR controllers
How to pair SteamVR controllers:
- Open Varjo Base software and log in.
- Connect the Varjo Aero device to the PC.
- On the right hand side, navigate to the “System” tab.
- Click on “Pair SteamVR device”.
- An explanation menu will appear. Click on “Launch SteamVR”.
- A little SteamVR menu will appear. Click on one of two controller icons, then click on “pair device”.
- Hold both the menu button and system button on the controller until SteamVR pairs with the controller.
- Repeat step 6 and 7 for the second controller.
- The controllers are now paired.
You should now know how to pair SteamVR controllers with the Varjo Aero.