In this article, you will learn how to pair the controllers with your Pico Neo 3 Link. Note: When turning on your Neo 3 Link for the first time, the controllers will be connected to your headset automatically. If you want to add a new controller to your device, follow the instructions below.
What is needed:
- Pico Neo 3 Link headset
- Pico Neo 3 Link controllers
How to pair a controller with the Neo 3 Link:
- Before you can connect a new controller to the device, you must first disconnect the old controller.
- In the main menu, click on one of the two controller icons located in the bottom menu bar.
- Now click on Configure Controller and then select Unpair left/right controller to unpair the controller.
- Now you are back in the controller menu, follow these steps to pair a new controller.
- Click Add controller on the left or right controller, depending on which controller you want to pair.
- Pick up the new controller and hold down the Pico and Trigger buttons for 4 seconds.
- Your controller will now be paired with your Pico Neo 3 Link.
You should now know how to pair a controller with the Neo 3 Link.