In this article you will learn how to optimize the display resolution of your HP Reverb G2 headset in SteamVR and Windows Mixed Reality.
What is needed:
- HP Reverb G2
How to optimize the display resolution in Windows Mixed Reality
- Click on “See more” -> “Settings”
- Go to “Headset display”
- Scroll down to the field “Adjust display resolution”
- You can now choose between “Best quality” and “Best performance”
“Best quality” will make use of the entire 4320 x 2160 pixels.“Best performance” will adjust the resolution to the processing power of your PC.
How to optimize the display resolution in SteamVR
- Go to “Settings” -> “General”
- Change the render solution from “Auto” to “Costum”
You can now choose from all possible display resolutions.