In this article you will learn how to install the internet browser Firefox Reality on your Pico G2 4K.
What is needed:
- Pico G2 4K
- Wifi connection
- Viveport account (link)
Note: In order to use the Viveport Store, you need a Viveport account. (link)
How to install Firefox Reality
- Start from the home menu
- click on the Viveport application
- Search in the Viveport for ”Firefox Reality” and click on ”Done”.
- select the application and then click on “Free” at the bottom right of the screen
- when you go over the word “Free” with your controller, it changes to the word “Download”
- To use all the functionalities that Firefox Reality offers, you will be asked to create an account in this as well. This can be skipped.
You can now use the Firefox Reality app to browse on the internet.