In this article we will explain how to install an application on the Vuzix M400/M4000.
What is needed:
- Vuzix M400/M4000
- Wi-Fi connection
- Vuzix Account
Important* The Vuzix M400/M4000 must already be linked to the chosen Vuzix Account
To install an application on the Vuzix M400/M4000, follow these steps:
- Make sure that your Vuzix M400/M4000 is connected to Wi-Fi. We also have an article about how to connect the Vuzix M400/M4000 to Wi-Fi.
- Open the Vuzix App Store on a web browser installed on your computer.
- You can login into your Vuzix account at the top right corner of the website.
- Once logged in, use the search bar located on the top right of the Vuzix App Store to search for the desired application.
- Click on the application you want to install to open the application page.
- Click on the Add to Library button to add it to your account library.
Now that you have downloaded the application to your account, you just have to turn on your Vuzix M400/M4000 and connect it to Wi-Fi. The application that you have installed earlier will be added to your account’s library.