In this article, we will take you through how to install an application on the Pico G2 4K.
What is needed:
- Pico G2 4K headset
- Pico account
- Internet connection
Important* you should be connected to the internet, if you do not know how to connect to the internet read our article about it. Important * To use the Pico Store you need a Pico account, if you do not have a Pico account read our article on how to create a Pico account.
Downloading and installing an application from the Pico store
- Turn on the Pico G2 4K and put it on.
- On the home screen go to ‘store’, this will take you to the Pico Store.
- You can search apps by clicking on the magnifying glass at the top of the screen (nex to ‘App manager’).
- You can also browse applications per category by filtering applications which can be done at the bottom of the screen. The filters are: ”Features, Games, Experiences & Videos”
- Click on the application that you want to download, this takes you to the page to download the application.
- Click on ‘download’ to download and install the application.