In this article you will learn how to install an application on the Magic Leap 2.
What is needed:
- Magic Leap 2 Headset & Compute Pack
- USB-C cable to either USB-C or USB depending on the ports on your computer
- Magic Leap Hub installed on your computer
How to install an applications on the Magic Leap 2
- The process of installing an application on the Magic Leap 2 is performed through the Magic Leap Hub on your computer.
- Download the Magic Leap Hub to your computer.
- Launch the Magic Leap Hub on your computer.
- Connect the Magic Leap Compute Pack with the computer using a USB-C cable.
- On your computer in the main menu of the Magic Leap Hub, you will see up to 6 rectangular fields. In the “Device Bridge” field click on the white “Start Device Bridge” button.
- The Device Bridge will start.
- At the top of the Device Bridge you need to select the “Apps” tab.
- There you will see all the Apps that are currently on your computer.
- Click on the white “Install Apps” button at the top left corner.
- The explorer of your computer will be opened.
- Select the application file you want to upload on your headset and click on the “open” button in the bottom right corner.
- The installation of the application will start.
The application is now installed on the Magic Leap 2 and will be found with all the other applications in the main menu.