In this article you will learn how to install an application on the HTC Vive Focus 3
What is needed:
- HTC Vive Focus 3
- Internet connection
- Vive account
Important: If you do not have a Vive account yet, read here how to create an account.
How to install an application on the HTC Vive Focus 3
- Turn on your headset and put it on.
- Select Store at the bottom of the screen.
- If you are not logged in into your VIVE account, log in.
- Once you have logged in you can see an overview of applications that you can install.
- Tap on the application you want to download, this will open that applications store page.
- In the applications store page press Download or Purchase to install the application.
- You will see the application(s) you have installed on your device in your library under Installed.
You should now know how to install an application on the HTC Vive Focus 3.