In this article you will find how to install an APK on the Skyworth S801.
What is needed:
- Skyworth S801 Headset
- Micro USB to USB cable
- Wi-Fi connection
How to install an APK on the Skyworth S801
- Download the APK you wish to install onto your computer. It is important that the file type of the APK has the extension “.apk”. This can be checked by looking at the name of the downloaded file. If the name ends with “.apk” it is the correct type.
- Connect the headset to the computer using a micro USB to USB cable.
- Turn on your headset.
- When your headset is turned on you should see a colored LED light, either blue, pink or red on the left side of your headset. This indicates that your headset is turned on.
- Now on your computer open the Explorer.
- Copy the downloaded APK.
- In the explorer window on the left side you will find different folders.
- Click on the folder called “This PC”. There you will find a folder called “S801”.
- Open the folder “S801”.
- There you will find all the files that are on your headset. For example: Pictures, Videos, APK.
- Open the folder called “APK”.
- Paste the copied APK you downloaded in step 1 into the “APK” folder of the headset.
- Once the APK has been pasted or transferred successfully disconnect the cable from the headset and put on the headset.
- The main menu is divided into three sections. The middle section is located in the middle of your view. If you look to the right you will find another section next to the one in the middle. In there click on the “APK icon” which is located on the right side of this section.
- There you will find the new APK that has been added.
- Click on the icon of the APK you added and click confirm to start the installation.
- After the APK is installed click on the “APP icon” located on the right side of the right window.
- There you will find the installed APK.
The APK is now installed on your headset.