In this article we will explain how to install an APK on the HTC Vive Focus 3.
What is needed:
- HTC Vive Focus 3
- USB-C cable
How to install an APK on the HTC Vive Focus 3:
- Connect the headset to your PC using the USB-C cable.
- There should be a pop-up in the headset to select the USB mode. Select Transfer file mode.
- On your PC, copy the desired APK to This PC > VIVE Focus 3 > Internal storage.
- Put on your headset and go to Library.
- You should see a Drop-down menu in the top right. Go to Not installed and then select the APK to install it.
- If required, change the settings to allow the installation of unknown sources. Then go back and install the APK.
- You should be able to run the application under Installed in the drop down menu.
You should now know how to install an APK on the HTC Vive Focus 3.