In this article you will learn how to reset the Vuzix M400/M4000 to factory settings.
What is needed:
- Vuzix M400/M4000
- Wi-Fi connection
How to factory reset the Vuzix M400/M4000
- Turn on the Vuzix M400/M4000 and put it on.
- Go to the settings menu, use one finger on the touchpad located on the right side of the device and swipe forward until the Settings icon is seen. Using one finger tap the touchpad to enter the Settings menu.
- In the settings menu go to Personal > Backup Reset. Swipe using one finger and use one finger tap the touchpad to select.
- Click on ‘Factory data reset’.
- Click on ‘RESET SMART GLASSES.’
- Click on ‘ERASE EVERYTHING’ this will start the resetting process.
Your Vuzix M400/M4000 should now be reset to its factory settings.