In this article, you will learn how to perform a factory reset on the Pico Neo 3 Link. There are two methods to factory reset the Neo 3 Link:
- Through the settings
- Recovery Mode
What is needed:
- Pico Neo 3 Link headset
Factory reset the Pico Neo 3 Link through the settings
- Turn on the headset and put it on.
- Select the settings icon, which is located at the bottom menu. The settings will open.
- In the settings menu go to General.
- Now, scroll down and click on Factory Reset.
- Read the information that appears in the pop-up window.
- Click on Factory Reset, to confirm.
Factory reset the Pico Neo 3 Link with Recovery Mode
- Power off the device.
- Hold Power + Volume Up + Home button about 10 seconds, you should then be able to see an Android Robot.
- Hold the Power button and press the Volume Up button once to enter Recovery Mode menu.
- Press Volume Down to go down to Wipe data/ Factory reset and
- Press the Power button to confirm
You should now know how to factory reset the Neo 3 Link.