In this article you will learn how to factory reset the Pico G2 4K. There are two different methods to perform a factory reset:
- Through the settings
- Recovery mode
Factory reset the G2 4K through the settings
- From the home screen, click on the settings icon located at the bottom.
- Select General.
- Scroll all the way down and select Reset.
- Select Reset again to confirm.
Factory reset the G2 4K through Recovery mode
- Turn off the headset
- Hold the power button with volume + button at the same time for 10 seconds, an Android robot is displayed.
- The reboot menu will appear
- Use the volume buttons to move, and the power button to select. Select Wipe data.
- Confirm and wait, if no errors occur, the Pico will restart automatically. The headset is now factory reseted.