In this article you will learn how to factory reset the Moziware Cimo.
What is needed:
- Moziware Cimo
How to factory reset the Moziware Cimo
- Go to the Homepage by saying “Homepage”.
- Open the settings by saying “Device Settings”.
- Say “More Settings” to open the advanced settings.
- If you scroll down you will see the option System. Open it by saying “System”.
- Now say “Erase all data factory reset”.
- You will be asked if you want to delete all data. Confirm by saying “Delete all data”.
The Moziware Cimo performed a factory reset.