In this article you will learn how to factory reset Meta Quest 3. It is only possible to factory reset the Meta Quest 3 through the Meta Quest app and not through the system of the Meta Quest 3.
What is needed:
- Meta Quest 3 headset
How to factory reset the Meta Quest 3
- Turn off your headset fully. To do so, press and hold the power button that is located on the left side of your headset. Select “Power Off”.
- Press and hold the Power button and the Volume Down button at the same time.
- After 10-15 seconds the headset will vibrate and the Oculus boot logo will appear. Now you can let go of the buttons.
- The factory reset will start. Do not disturb this process and do not try to turn the headset off at this point.
- After a few minutes the factory reset of the headset will be completed. The headset is now ready to be set up again.
You will now know how to factory reset the Meta Quest 3.