In this article you will learn how to enable USB debugging on the RealWear HMT-1.
What you need:
- RealWear HMT-1
How to enable USB debugging
- Turn on the RealWear and make sure you are in the main menu.
- Say “My Programs”
- Say “Settings”
- Scroll down to “About phone” and select it
- Scroll down until you see “Build number”.
- Say “Build number” repeatedly until a pop-up window appears that says “You are now a developer!”
- Say: “Go back”
- Say “System”
- Say “Developer Options”
- Scroll down to the “USB Debugging” item
- Say “USB Debugging”
- Say “OK”
You have successfully enabled USB debugging on the RealWear HMT-1.