This article will explain how to download Realwear Explorer. Realwear Explorer is a computer program that allows you to control the Realwear HMT-1 from your computer. It mirrors the screen of the Realwear HMT-1 and gives you control over the Realwear HMT-1. Further, you can install applications and apply ADB commands. Realwear Explorer can be installed on Windows or Mac.
What is needed:
- A Realwear HMT-1
- USB C Cable
How to select the language on the Realwear HMT-1
- Download Realwear Explorer for windows(V4.1.0) or Realwear Explorer for Mac(V.4.1.) on your computer.
- Unzip the folder
- Click on the .exe file in the unzip folder.
- Follow the instructions in the pop up window and finish the installation.
- After the installation is complete. Start RWexplorer
- Connect your RealWear HMT-1 to your computer with a USB C cable. You can plug the USB-C cable in the back of the RealWear HMT-1
- The RealWear should now be visible in the RealWear Explorer.
If the RealWear is not visible
- After connecting your RealWear HMT-1 to your computer with the USB-C Cable, check if it’s visible in the system files of your computer.
- If it’s not visible. Please go to http://www.adbdriver.com/downloads and ADB Driver Installer (9.0 MB).
- Download the ADB Driver Installer (9.0 MB).
- Click on the ADBDriverInstaller.exe and complete the installation
- Launch RWexplorer
- If it doesn’t show, reconnect the RealWear HMT-1 to your computer.