In this article you will learn how to download Realwear Explorer. Realwear Explorer is a computer program that allows you to control the RealWear Navigator 500 from your computer. It mirrors the screen of the RealWear Navigator 500 and gives you control over the RealWear Navigator 500. Further, you can install applications and apply ADB commands. Realwear Explorer can be installed on Windows or Mac.
What is needed:
- RealWear Navigator 500
- USB-C Cable
How to download the RealWear Explorer:
- Download Realwear Explorer for windows(V4.1.0) or Realwear Explorer for Mac(V.4.1.) on your computer.
- Unzip the folder.
- Click on the .exe file in the unzip folder.
- Follow the instructions in the pop up window and finish the installation.
- After the installation is complete. Start RWexplorer.
- Connect your RealWear Navigator 500 to your computer with a USB C cable. You can plug the USB-C cable in the back of the RealWear Navigator 500.
- The RealWear should now be visible in the RealWear Explorer.
If the RealWear is not visible
- After connecting your RealWear Navigator 500 to your computer with the USB-C Cable, check if it’s visible in the system files of your computer.
- If it’s not visible. Please go to http://www.adbdriver.com/downloads and ADB Driver Installer (9.0 MB).
- Download the ADB Driver Installer (9.0 MB).
- Click on the ADBDriverInstaller.exe and complete the installation.
- Launch RWexplorer.
- If it doesn’t show, reconnect the RealWear Navigator 500 to your computer.
You should now know how to download RealWear Explorer.