In this article we will explain how to install an application on the Pico 4 (Enterprise).
What is needed:
- Pico 4 (Enterprise) Headset
- Pico 4 Controllers
- Internet connection
How to download and install applications on the Pico 4 (Enterprise)
- Turn on the headset and put it on.
- Make sure it is connected to an internet connection.
- On the dock select the red ‘Pico Store’ Icon.
- From there you will be able to search for a specific game, view the ‘Top List’, ‘Featured Games’ or ‘Browse All’.
- Once you have found a game you want, select the game and a button will appear with either ‘free’ or the specific price of the game.
- Once you click that button the game will either begin automatically downloading or you will be directed to a payment screen were you will need to fill in payment information before the game begins downloading.