In this article you will learn how to delete headsets in ArborXR.
What is needed:
- ArborXR account
- Active Wi-Fi connection
How to delete headsets in ArborXR:
- Open the Desktop Pairing App on your computer and sign-in with your ArborXR account.
- Click on “Devices” on the left side of the screen.
- Click on the device which you want to delete.
- Click on “Settings”.
- Scroll down and click on “Delete Device” on the bottom right of the screen.
- Click on “Yes, Delete”.
- The device should now be deleted.
You should now know how to delete headsets in ArborXR.