In this article we will explain how to delete files off the Pico G3.
What is needed:
- Pico G3 Headset
- Pico G3 Controllers
How to delete files off of the Pico G3?
- While wearing the headset, open the menu by clicking the bottom button on the controller.
- Open the “Library” and open the “File Manager” app.
- Find the file you are looking for to delete.
- When hovering over the file three dots will appear at the bottom right corner which you will need to click. Different options will be displayed.
- Select “Delete” a message will show, click “Confirm”.