In this article we will explain how to delete files off the Pico 4 (Enterprise).
What is needed:
- Pico 4 (Enterprise) Headset
- Pico 4 Controllers
If you want to delete certain files, follow these steps:
- Turn on the headset and put it on.
- Click on the ‘File manager’ Icon located on the dock and select ‘Local’.
- Here you see all your files that’s on your Pico 4.
- In the top bar click on the ‘Edit’ square with a tick through it.
- You are now able to select all files you want removed. After selecting all the files you wish to remove, click on the ‘Trash can’ in the top bar and this will remove the selected files.