In this article you will learn how to delete applications off of your Pico G3.
What is needed:
- Pico G3 Headset
- Pico G3 Controllers
How to delete applications off of the Pico G3:
- While wearing the headset, open the menu by clicking the bottom button on the controller.
- Open the “Library” and open the File Manager app.
- Find the app you are looking for to delete.
- Long press the Confirm/Select button and wait for the mini menu to show up.
- Select “uninstall” a message will show, click “uninstall”.