In this article you will learn how to deactivate an account in Quest for Business. You need to be an admin of the organization to deactivate an account.
What is needed:
- Admin account for Quest for Business
- Wi-Fi connection
How to deactivate an account in Quest for Business
- Log in to the Admin Center.
- On the left side of the screen you will see icons. Select the People icon.
- Select “Directory” on the left side.
- In this section you will see all accounts that are inside the organization.
- Look for the account that needs to be deactivated and click on the three dots on the right side of the account.
- A drop down menu will be opened. Click on “Deactivate account”.
- Click on confirm to deactivate the account.
You successfully deactivated the account in Quest for Business.
[Note: The user will be logged out and the connected device will perform a factory reset.]