In this article you will learn how to create device groups in ArborXR.
What is needed:
- ArborXR account
- Active Wi-Fi connection
How to create device groups in ArborXR:
- Open the Desktop Pairing App on your computer and sign-in with your ArborXR account.
- Click on “Create Group” on the left side of the screen.
- Enter a name for the group under “Group name”.
- Enter the device type under “Device Compatibility”.
- Click on “Create Group” to create the device group.
You should now know how to create device groups in ArborXR.