In this article, you will learn how to connect the Varjo Aero to your PC for the first time.
What is needed:
- Varjo Aero
- Varjo Base Software
How to set-up the Varjo Aero for the first time:
- Log in to your Varjo account on the Varjo website
- Download the Varjo Base software from the Varjo download page
- Install the Varjo Base software on your PC
- Log into your Varjo account on the Varjo Base software
- Connect the Varjo Aero headset to your PC
- Plug the USB-C end labelled ‘D’ into your headset
- Plug the USB-C end labelled ‘B’ into the Varjo adapter
- Plug the Varjo adapter into your PC. Plug the DisplayPort into your GPU, the USB-C 3.1 into an input on the motherboard.
- Plug the power adapter into the Varjo adapter
- Update the Headset if prompted in Varjo Base
- Optional: Connect headphones via the 3.5mm audio jack on the left hand side of the headset
- Your Varjo Aero is now ready to be used.
You should now know how to connect your Varjo headset with your PC for the first time.