In this article you will learn how to connect the Vuzix M400/M4000 to your computer.
What is needed:
- Vuzix M400/M4000
- USB-C cable
How to connect the Vuzix M400/M4000 to your computer
- Turn on the Vuzix M400/M4000 and put it on.
- Go to the settings menu, if you do not know how to do this read our article about it.
- In settings go to Device>Storage & USB.
- You should now have the storage menu open, long press the front button till ‘USB mode’ pops up on the top right of the screen.
- Press the rear button to open the ‘use USB for’ menu.
- Swipe down on the touchpad to scroll down in the menu to ‘File Transfer.’
- When ‘File Transfer’ is selected press the rear button to select it.
- Long press the middle button to go back to the home menu.
- Turn on your PC.
- Connect the Vuzix M400/M4000 to the PC with the USB-C Cable.
Your Vuzix M400/M4000 should now be connected to the PC.
Does it work with Mac?