In this article you will learn how to connect the RealWear Navigator 500 to a Wi-Fi network.
What is needed:
- RealWear Navigator 500
- Wi-Fi network
How to connect the RealWear Navigator 500 to Wi-Fi:
- Turn on your RealWear Navigator 500.
- Make sure you are in the home menu by saying “Navigate Home”.
- Say “My Programs”.
- Say “Settings”.
- Say “Network & Internet”.
- Say “Wireless Networks”
- Say “Show Help” to show numbers
- Say “Hide Help” to close help menu
- Say “Select Item (number of your Wi-Fi)” to select your preferred Wi-Fi network.
- Fill in your password by choosing one of the options that are displayed in the pop-up dashboard.
- When you’re done, say “Close Dashboard”
- Now, say “Connect”
- The RealWear Navigator 500 should now be connected to Wi-Fi.
You should now know how to connect the RealWear Navigator 500 to Wi-Fi.