In this article, you will learn how to connect the Pico G3 to a Wi-Fi network.
What is needed:
- Pico G3 Headset
- Pico G3 Controller
- Wi-Fi network
How to connect the Pico G3 to a Wi-Fi network:
- When wearing the headset, open the menu by clicking the bottom button on the controller.
- Click on the settings tab displaying the wifi and battery icon.
- In this menu navigate to the wifi logo and click it.
- A list of all available networks will be displayed, select the one you want to connect to.
- Fill in the password and you should automatically connect to the wifi.