In this article you will learn how to connect the Meta Quest 3 to Wi-Fi.
What is needed:
- Meta Quest 3 headset
- Meta Quest 3 controllers
- Wi-Fi Network
How to connect the Meta Quest 3 to Wi-Fi
- Press the Meta Button on the right controller to open the universal menu.
- Click on the square on the right side of your dock to view all apps.
- Open the “Settings” app.
- Click on “Wi-Fi” in the top row.
- Select “+ Add new network” at the top of the menu.
- Click on the Wi-Fi network you want to connect to.
- A keyboard will appear where you have to enter the password.
- Click on “Connect”.
The Meta Quest 3 is now connected to Wi-Fi.